Blog

Task 1
    For my inspiration, I decided to pick what I fall asleep under every night! I love the colors in this picture, thats why I got it, so when I heard that we would have a project in which we must pick a good color scheme, I knew exactly what to pick! 
                                                                                Task 2
   The colors in my nameplates are light blue, green and pink, my favorite colors in the picture and I figured that this would be the best combination I could come up with out of the picture. For my tints, I Chose to do 50% light for the middle, and 10% for the lightest one. 


Task 3 
For the last task, I was to make nameplates out of my swatches. While I'm a little disappointed in how the green and blue interacted but I am impressed with the last one, where the green and blue seem to go well with the pink. 
                






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernstein and Woodward

War Blog

muckraking and yellow journalism