memes


Oz Jensen

Memes 























































    Political cartoons will always hold a special place in my heart. Ever since I first saw the cartoon Paul Revere created after the Boston Massacre I have been fascinated with how art can influence public opinion. I was especially intrigued by Thomas Nast's humorous cartoons of William Tweed and his ring. I tried to use similar comedy in my memes, making fun of the Jeffery Epstein situation, Ted Cruz helping to ignite an insurrection then act as though nothing had happened, the drug war being a waste of resources, as well as the Washington democrats fixation with impeaching Donald Trump, despite there being a pandemic, with people in need of stimulus checks and practically no chance of getting a conviction. 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bernstein and Woodward

War Blog

muckraking and yellow journalism